The 2013 Agenda: What Should U.S. Innovation Priorities Be?
On Thursday, April 5, the first forum in our 2012 discussion series was held at The Aspen Institute in Washington, D.C. Focusing on the topic, "The 2013 Agenda: What Should U.S. Innovation Priorities Be?", participants and featured guests Robert Hormats, Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment and Tim Adams, Director at The Lindsey Group and Former Under Secretary of Treasury for International Affairs, discussed how best to foster a culture of innovation for U.S. economic growth over the next decade.
The discussion was moderated by Stephen Weisman, Editorial Director and Public Policy Fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics (and Former Chief International Economics Correspondent of the New York Times).
- Robert Hormats, Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment
- Tim Adams, Director, The Lindsey Group (and Former Under Secretary of Treasury for International Affairs)
- Elliot Gerson, Executive Vice President of Policy and Public Programs, The Aspen Institute
- Jane Shaw, Chairman of the Board, Intel Corporation
- Stephen Gold, President and CEO, The Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI
Photos by: Laurence Genon